20 Calorie Row
16 Thrusters (115/80)
20 Power Cleans (115/80)
17 Toes To Bar
Get to know a little bit about TILT’s December Member of the Month, Mike…
1. How long have you been at CrossFit TILT and what got you started? Been at crossfit for 4 months. I was looking to lose weight and try a more challenging and a new fitness routine.
2. What is your best or favorite memory at TILT so far? Being able to work out with my daughter Makayla side-by-side on Thanksgiving day.
3. What does a day in the life of Mike look like outside of being a stud crossfitter? As an at home dad I manage the day to day household activities and enjoy watching my kid play sports.
4. What’s your favorite type of workout? My favorite is definitely the team workouts and learning new Olympic lifts.
5. Favorite food? Fairlife chocolate milk!
6. We all know your love for 80s rock…You’re in the middle of a workout and you favorite song comes on, what is it? Jump by Van Halen
7. If you could have a super-power, what would it be? Super strength!
8. Tell us something we don’t already know about you. While riding my bike to work in 1994 I was hit head on by a Mack truck. I sustained traumatic brain injury. CrossFit has been a huge help for both my physical and mental strength.
TILT II New Year Schedule:
Saturday 12/31 – New Years Eve : Open Gym 7am-11am
Sunday 1/1 – New Years Day : Open Gym 10am-1pm
Monday 1/2 – Grand Opening : 7am class, 9am community workout